Enjoy a pre-concert dinner with your friends on Sept. 30, Nov. 4, Jan. 20,* Feb. 17, Mar. 30, and Apr. 27. Maestro Pickett will present “Concert Conversations” at 6:30 pm. Symphony Suppers will be in the Bradbury Thompson Alumni Center (across the street from White Concert Hall). Please arrive for dinner by 5:30 p.m. Seating for the Concert Conversations begins at 6:15 p.m.
$35.00 per person
If you have any questions, contact the Symphony office, 785-232-2032, or email email@example.com
* Jan. 20 held in the Memorial Union – Washburn Room A
November 4 reservations are due by 12:00 PM (Noon), Wednesday, November 1.
- Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Cream Sauce
- Sweet Potato Gratin
- Green Beans with Garlic, Tomatoes and Basil
- Salad: Mixed Greens with Cranberries, Cherry Tomatoes, Candy Pecans, and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Dinner Roll
- Dessert: Cheesecake with Mixed Berries
Dietary Restriction Meal
- Stuffed Portabella Mushroom with Wild Rice and Pecans
- Same side dishes unless otherwise specified.